Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekly summary - 11 weeks to go

This week taught me that I can do a Friday long run and race well on the Sunday. I'm not sure I'll make a habit of this, but I have it as an option. Hopefully I'll recover well from the XC and continue with some good training next week. A by-product of the increased mileage is that I do seem to recover better from the racing. Today my legs feel good and I'll probably go for a recovery run tonight.

MondayRest  
Tuesday10 milesTempo run - middle 5 at 7:30-7:50 145-147bpm 84%MHRish 
Wednesday14 milesslow run 9:25/mile 114bpm 66%MHR 
Thursday5.0 milesEasy recoveryJogged the club session round the park
Friday20 milesSlow run 9:27/mile 119bpm 69%MHRCold, snow, bit of a struggle
SaturdayRest  
Sunday8 milesManor farm cross country plus warm up/down 
Total57 miles  

No comments: