Monday, March 21, 2005

Weekly summary - 5 weeks to go

Not a good week. I've finally got the results back confirming I had a stomach virus. I had to finally give in and rest completely for 3 days to try to clear the virus from my system. Maybe I should have done this earlier, but in fact a lot of people who've had this have also taken 2 weeks to get rid of it. Now begins the rebuilding and the decision of whether to carry on and do London - see my previous post.

DayMilesa.m.p.m.Comment
MondayRest  Recovering from worst diarrhoea I've ever had!
TuesdayRest  Very tired
Wednesday4 Easy paceFeeling better but run resulted in diarrhoea the following morning
Thursday3 Easy pace, kept stopping for a restFelt very weak!
FridayRest  Tired
SaturdayRest   
SundayRest  Finally feeling a bit better, but rested as a precaution
Total7 miles

2 comments:

Windsurfin' Susie said...

But can I do Wolverhampton followed by Beachy Head a few weeks later? Maybe.

To pick up on your previous comment, I'm convinced I don't need to taper ss much having had so much rest recently. I'll investigate some more, but I will be including some long distance in with the quality sessions. No quality this week though - just building back up to hopefully a fully week next week

Windsurfin' Susie said...

Actually Beachy Head and Wolverhampton are 8 weeks apart, so I could do both. I sense a plan coming together.