Monday, February 28, 2005

Weekly summary - 8 weeks to go

This week unintentionally turned into a cut back week. Fortunately my 2 day stomach bug didn't stop me doing my long run, so my training is still on track.

DayMilesa.m.p.m.Comment
MondayRest   
Tuesday9.6 Steady pace runLegs tired - couldn't run at marathon pace
Wednesday6.6 Easy recovery run 67%MHR 
Thursday4.3 Gentle jogFelt awful!
Friday0Bed rest! Stomach bug
Saturday5Gym: 2+3 tready, 15mins bike noticeable increase in heart rate
Sunday165 miles slow, 5 miles 80%MHR, 6 miles slow Felt OK considering!
Total41.5 miles


Next week would have been a cut-back week, but I'll see if I can do a full 50+ week. I need to keep listening to my poor body, as I'm not convinced my stomach (or the rest of me for that matter) is fully recovered.

No comments: