Monday, January 10, 2005

Weekly summary

A cut back week with a mini taper for the Stubbington 10k on Sunday. A 6 day total as I included the Bank Holiday long run in last week's summary.


Tuesday Rest 
Wednesday6 milesEasy 70% maxHR 121 bpmLegs feeling tight after last week's efforts
Thursday5.8 milesEasy 67% maxHR 117bpmJogged the club interval session
Friday Rest 
Saturday3.2 milesGym - treadmill onlywarmed up on cross trainer, but no weights or rowing
Sunday7 milesStubbington 10kHuge PB! 48:46 official time. 7:46/mile running pace (ignoring start delay). 154bpm average HR
6 day total22 miles


Next week I may take it easy on Tuesday, to rest my legs a bit more, then back into it, but probably not a full 50 miles. I'm glad I had a massage before Sunday's race as it seems to have done my poor calf muscles the power of good!

No comments: