Monday, January 03, 2005

Weekly summary

I've summarised the last 8 days, as I moved the long run to the bank holiday Monday to give my legs an extra day of recovery. Next week is a cut back week, in preparation for the Stubbington 10k, and I don't want to include a 15 mile run in the total. (Am I cheating my own stats?)


MondayRest 180 mile drive!
Tuesday8.9 milesSteady pace 80% MHRUndulating/hilly
Wednesday7.3 milesEasy recovery 66% MHR+180 mile drive
Thursday7.0 milesTempo run 4miles @83% MHRTired! Trouble getting HR up
Friday5.8 milesGentle 70% MHROff road social run - hilly
Saturday3.5 milesrecovery 68% MHRCut run short - worried about legs
Sunday4 milesTreadmill 70% MHRGym session including rowing and light weights plus treadmill
Monday15 miles9:38/mile 71% MHRReasonable pace, but not my best - feeling stale
8 day total51.5 miles



A tiring week with all the Xmas activity, but a landmark in that I hit a 7 day total of 50 miles on Thursday. Glad I delayed the long run a day, as I was concerned about the state of my legs.



p.s. Technical note: I can't figure out why I get a big gap before the table. If I can fix it I will. Stylesheets?


2 comments:

Dan said...

Susie, it seems you need to remove all br's from within the table. I had a similar problem on my training log a while ago.

Windsurfin' Susie said...

Yeah! Table position fixed - thanks folks!