Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekly summary - 11 weeks to go

I enjoyed the cross country, but was it too much too soon after the illness/Ryde 10 combination? I don't feel ill, but my throat has got sore again, fortunately without the fever symptoms this time.

I may have to take some more time off. This is very frustrating as I feel ready to up my mileage. Mind you, there may be signs that I'm suffering by continuing to run as my paces have been down in the last few days. Maybe a day or 2 of rest will really benefit me.

Monday6 milesam:2 miles treadie + weights pm: 4miles coaching beginnersFirst gym sesh in 12 days after illness
Tuesday5.5 mileseasy club run 128bpmGlutes really sore after gym session
Wednesday8.7 milesam:2 miles treadie + weights pm: 6.7miles easyVery tired for evening run, but glutes less sore
Thursday5.2 milesjogged the club session Still tired
Friday4.2 milesam: easy hilly run 9:12/mile 121bpm HR seemed high, felt tired, so didn't run in the evening
Saturday6.2 milesSEAA vets XC 3.55miles 7:46/mile 153bpmThroat sore - was it a bad idea to run?
Sunday18 miles9:06/mile 123bpmHR a bit high - getting ill again?
Total53.8 miles   

No comments: