Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Weekly summary - 14 weeks to go

An easier week leading up to Stubbington, but I think I was still a bit tired for the race. The gym sessions are quite tiring and I think are a significant training load - on Friday my glutes were quite sore from the weights.

Stubbington was a good stake in the ground from which to build: I'm looking forward to next week and the start of the doubles.

Monday1 mileEasy joggingCoaching a group of beginners
Tuesday7 milesHill run 133bpmHR lower than I would have liked - fatigue no doubt
Wednesday8.2 milesam:2 miles treadmill+weights pm: 6.2 miles 9:37/mile no HR data 
Thursday5.9 milesEasy run 118bpm 
FridayRest Drove 180miles up to the Midlands
Saturday4.6 mileseasy run 8:54/mile 115bpm Hilly run around Shropshire lanes, + drive back
Sunday8.9milesStubbington 10k +warmup/down 6:55/mile 148bpm 
Total35.6 miles  

No comments: