Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Gosport Half Marathon

As I was injured, I was team photographer for the day.

Conditions for the race were near perfect from where I was standing. The men all placed well, with what I imagine is a very good team result. Well done to Tony in getting a club V45 record, and Guy getting a V60 record.

The ladies put in a solid performance, with special mention for Amanda who ran with the worst blister I've seen - ouch!

Overall the ladies' winner was Nicola Clark and the men's winner was James Baker.

I got photos of all of the club (bar one, and half of one!), and a few other acquaintances. My apologies to Belinda, recent addition to our racing elite, who just managed to squeeze out of frame in each of the 2 attempts I had at capturing her. Don't even think of slowing down Belinda - I'll try to speed up my photography! I hope Guy appreciates how I've captured his forehead in all its glory.

Here are the pics:

Lee
Bob, Zita and Nicola
Neil
Tony
Dave and Karrie
Guy, or at least a bit of him
Jane
Gary
Mark
Tina
Alex
Alan
Rob and Adrian
Malcolm
Marilyn
Amanda
Steve
Rob
Lee
Neil
Tony
Men's winner James Baker
Ladies' winner: Nicola Clark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes , I was in agony and very unfair for you to show it on your blog!!
I have loads of Tesco vouchers as I spend lots on blister plasters but they don't work!!
See you on Sunday.
Amanda