Monday, June 12, 2006

South Downs Marathon

Having run the Purbrook Ladies 5, I headed up to the South Downs Way to watch the gallant runners in the South Downs Marathon. I know how I felt with only 5 miles done, so hats off to the lot of you!

First home Dawn in around 3:42, after losing 10 minutes to navigation problems. Fantastic run Dawn!
First lady: Dawn

A while later malcolm arrives, looking quite good!
Malcolm arrives

...well maybe not!
Malcolm found it tough!

Nick had a few problems with the heat en-route. I don't have the full story, but I believe he passed out! Well done for finishing Nick!
and Nick found it tougher

Team Victory:
but they made it in one piece

And last but certainly not least, Ruth finishes yet another marathon. I've lost count but that might be 35 or 36 in the last 3 years? Phenomenal. Well done Ruth!
last but definitely not least: Ruth

No comments: