Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Weekly Summary - 15 weeks to go

I thought I'd start doing weekly summaries, like I did for London.

As I write this my back hurts and I'm not looking forward to tonight's 13 miler. Last week, the week I'm summarising, went really well though, despite some quite hot runs. Hope my back gets better - it's usually just tight muscles in my lower back for a few days and then I'm fine.

I'll blog some more details of the schedule later.

MondayRest  
Tuesday10.3 milesSlow/steady club runLovely countryside, but a bit hot!
Wednesday6 milesEasy recovery 
Thursday11 milesSlowVery hot and humid!
Friday5 milesEasy recoveryDamp - the day Glastonbury got flooded
Saturday16.5 milesSlowTried to eat a flapjack while running - big mistake! Bad stitch!
Sunday0 milesGym session - general weights plus rowing, cycle, cross-trainer 
Total48.8 miles  

No comments: