Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Xmas

I woke up this morning with 'Have yourself a merry little Xmas' by Coldplay going through my head. I was annoyed that Radio 1 had advertised that you could view a Coldplay gig by pressing the red button - but could I find it? No way! How very dare they!, but I digress...

I switched on the radio and what was playing?: 'Have yourself a merry little Xmas' by Coldplay. Now what are the chances of that happening? I can hardly claim a Xmas miracle, but it was quite spooky!


I ran 17 miles yesterday. I set out at the unearthly hour of 6:45am to run 8 miles to meet my club friends at 8am and do their usual 'Sunday' run. Having the streets to myself in the early morning darkness was lovely. Then the countryside and the hills, lots of slopes to cruise down - I like hills - they're my friends. I felt great! I'm well on top of my mileage. The full english breakfast afterwards didn't help the weight control though. (I did enjoy it - it is Xmas!)

Today will be a much deserved rest day - unusually, no Xmas run!

Merry Xmas

No comments: